Monday, March 19, 2007

For the Time Being

Starting April 1, yep no joke, I am going back to work. With school bearing its weight upon me and with the season already in full swing, I feel I won't have time to write or read. And I am sorry for that. Mostly for the reading part.

Plus, I just don't feel loved with only 5 or so comments each post. Sure I am sure others read and don't post a comment, but nonetheless I don't feel Blog Loved.

I will try to pop in when I can. When I need a good laugh. But until then, I can't guarantee anything.

And yes, when I have a really good story of something stupid a Touron did, I will drop by my site and add the verbage.

Until then, wake to the sun each morning, smile in the mirror, tell yourself you look damn good, and walk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words here!