Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bored out of my mind

I recently became unemployed in September. Thanks to an unknown political figure and the funding of the National Park Service, there wasn't enough money for my job so I was laid off. Boss Lady said FIRED, but didn't really mean it that way. I was prepared for it I thought. I would have so much free time and get so much done. Well, in a sense I have done that, but in a sense I am bored.

First, I took that vacation to Costa Rica and that was great and all, but it is over and I am back in civilization and wondering where the hell my life is going to go. I received a great email from Little S the other day, it went like this:

Recently found yourself unemployed. Unsure about your life. Tight for money. Need a vacation. Well I have the job for you. Travel with me in an all paid expense trip across I-70.

I couldn't resist it. She was going to do all the driving because I can't drive a stick. I mean I could if I had to, but I don't so I don't practice. Lame I know, but oh well. So sometime in November, I head out to Rhode Island and drive back across I-70. Excited. Not too much.

Anyway, I wake up each morning with my boyfriend because the rooster alarm goes off and today I ate breakfast with him. And then I jumped online and did some things we all day. I then did a project. I came back in and laid down because I haven't been feeling well since arriving home from CR. I read my book "A True Story of Sex and Death on the Internet-Anyone you want me to be" by John Douglas. Great author and scary book. I then fell asleep for a while. Little S woke me up and asked about the I-70 trip.

I did some more online bullshit, started the makings of dinner, and then watched Dr. Phil and Oprah. Then I did another project. Completed the dinner thing and am now checking on things again.

Can you tell I am bored out of my mind. I had said I wasn't going to sleep my days away during this unemployment but I am. Oh well. This weekend I will be volunteering at the park during one of the busiest weekends there is. Finally some action in my life.

But men, can you answer me this...my projects that I do have to do with little things that my boyfriend just doesn't get around to doing and it irritates me most of the time. Today, I put his rocket box on top of his vehicle. Simple task that took no more than 10 minutes start to finish, except I need him to help me tighten a bolt. And I am making dinner. Now men, wouldn't you love to come home to a home cooked meal every night. And this is what boyfriend writes in an email today:

And no, you don't need to be doing these projects (but, you are majorlyappreciated).
Lets see I sit home all day bored out of my mind and he doesn't want me doing them. Men, would you have the same answer or would you leave me a 'possible' list of 'chores' you'd want me to get done? Let me know, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words here!