Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hernia

I've been slacking on my blog readings lately. And I don't know why considering I don't have a job anymore. Of course lately, I have had to move a few people down to MIA section because they are either gone or quit writing. But this week, this day, I have plenty of time since the only time I am getting out of bed is to pee.

I've been having some problems lately in the lower right quadrant of my abdomen. So after seeing the female doctors, the 4 vaginal ultrasounds, the 2 normal ultrasounds, the numerous pelvic exams, I went and saw a surgeon. He determined it was a hernia.

So yesterday I went under the knife and had it repaired. And I hope to hell that it heals quickly because the pain fricking sucks. It isn't that bad if I am laying here or sitting up, but as soon as I have to move it is bad. I've been drinking a ton of water so I have to pee like every 10-20 minutes. Which, yea, means I am hydrated, but also means I about cry trying to get there. Anyway, I will be down and out for a while.

I was going to have it done a couple weeks ago, but I had plans to brand a cow and the doctor didn't think it would be a good idea to get nudged with a nose or hoof. So the branding story will follow. I am working with Se7en to see how to place a video on the blog.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words here!