Thursday, February 17, 2005

The California Journey

The boxes and containers have been packed for over a month now. I found out about January 12th that I had a job in California and I have been wanting to get there every since. The time has been going so slow. But now, in two days, I will embark on that journey, and the time has been flying by. This past week has gone so fast and now I am not ready to go. I mean I am, but I don't want to leave behind BF and Jenna.

I of course wanted to pack my vehicle about a month ago, but BF put a stop to that. Now I have to pack it tomorrow and I am not even sure if I am ready to pack it. I feel like I am not taking enough where as a week ago I thought I was taking too much and downsizing. I have sorted through my clothes a zillion times. Hell, in the PS you wear a uniform, come home, and put on the same clothes you had on yesterday. I always have too much clothes, but this time I think I am not taking enough.

I keep telling BF that I am having anxiety separation. And yes, I typed that exactly how I am feeling. My mind is swarming with a zillion things and nothing is going in the right direction. But it is a journey I must attend to and I am going to do it with full force.

As to my blogging community, don't you think I have left you as I might be computer/internet-less for a short time. Blog On.

Jenna has a few words to say as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words here!