Thursday, April 15, 2010

I was told to REPENT

And being the non practicing Catholic that I have become, I immediately thought of God. And that is where this post is going. Now really I am not sure why I have to repent to blog again because the meaning of Repentance is a change of thought and action to correct a wrong and gain forgiveness from a person who is wronged...And well I didn't truly wrong someone in stopping my blogging. But nonetheless I am going to give a whirl at it again.

So God...immediately off topic...whenever I am typing either GOD or DOG, I always start off by misspelling it. For instance, if I am writing about a DOG, I will always start typing GO first. I have that problem with my Bs and Ds as well, but it is only when typing never when writing....

Ok, so God. I think the reason I have such a hard time writing about God is because I don't believe in one. Which leads me to something someone wrote recently...."if you don't believe in God.... you might think it is just a part of the goodness in you.... but still.... that goodness is from God and through all of this I know He gets ahold of your heart and shows you His wonders." That is that person's belief and I absolutely respect that belief. However the goodness that I showed that person wasn't because of God. Well to be honest....ok, I have to divulge a little about the person's person....

Here is this 5 year old child that has a rare disease that only 17 people or less have in the world. The disease is PEPD. Look it up if you are interested.

So back to my non Godly help. The reason I helped was in a way because of God. The reason I helped was because I don't understand why GOD would create that much pain for a child. Why her parents' and friend's prayers haven't made the pain go away. I didn't help because they prayed for help, I helped because I am financially able to help when they have needed it. I supposed to them me paying for a lil somethin there and a lil somethin here is answering their prayers.

However, no God called out to me to help. The writing on the wall asked for my help. And so I have repented.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words here!