Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I've Overcome, But This is Gross

For those 2 or 3 people that read my post, remember this one: PoopIssue

Well this morning I pretty much overcame that I believe. At 5 or may be it was 4 A.M. I awoke this morning with one thought in my mind...I am going to puke soon. I laid in bed and listened as BF slept soundly next to me. I tried not to move too much. At 5:53 A.M. I moved quarters into the bathroom. I slapped the pillow next to the toilet because when I puke I pass out and bang my head around. Not bad on carpet, but tile sucks.

I laid on the floor with blanket and actually asked to puke rather than lie in wait. My stomach was bloated and I was generously realizing the bloat. At some point...ok this going to get a little gross...I sat down upon the toilet and pretty much vomited liquid out my ass. I am not kidding you when I say this went on for about 20 minutes straight.

And then I felt it...in a short time I would be vomiting out both ends at the same time. I reached for the trashcan because the bathtub was just too far over to reach without shooting whatever liquid was coming from the other end onto the wall.

Remember I pass out when I puke. In years before, I have passed out and seized or passed out and continued to throw up. When I was a child, I would yell for my daddy. While in college (and not puking from drinking) I would call a friend to come over and hang out for the day. There have been times when I have passed out for hours. So little to say, I enjoy some company to make sure things come out alright, no pun intended.

I screamed BF's name as the first wave of vomit exited my mouth. And he came running in the bathroom immediately. Remember, I am still on the toilet having vomit ass as well. He didn't hestitate when I asked for the glass of water and a wash cloth. I was shaking. And he warmed the water before giving me the wash cloth. When I felt I was going to be ok, I said I was ok and he went back to lay in bed until I gather my composure to face him.

We laid in bed for a while and I told him to go back to sleep. I went back to the bathroom to vomit out my ass. I hate being sick. Now, I enjoy taking naps every day, but that is my choice to lay in bed. I hate it when I have to lay in bed and completely still.

And right now, I hate it more than ever because I have been away from BF for 5 days and tomorrow we both drive separate ways for another 10 days. We see each other on the 9th and then I fly to Another State on the 10th and will be gone for approximately a week.

Anyway, I think I have overcome the pooping issue. I mean as my friend, Booby, said when I told him about it "now that is true love". And it is because I have been waited on all day and I am not milking it. Ok, may be a little I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words here!